If I were yelled at by Samuel L. Jackson I think I’d feel more honoured than scared
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
I seriously hope that when the 50 Shades of Horrific Fanfiction movie comes out everyone sits down to the premier and instead of what they’re expecting the Never Gonna Give You Up video starts playing
30 Day Fallout Challenge:
Day 15: Favourite DLC? Broken Steel.
"Continue your existing Fallout 3 game and finish the fight against the Enclave remnants alongside Liberty Prime. Broken Steel moves the level cap for your character from 20 to 30, allowing you to experience even more of the game, including new perks and achievements."